Thursday, June 5, 2008

No Retreat, No Surrender



I've been having some problems with a family of squirrels that have nested above my back porch.  They are disgusting shit-rats that probably have rabies... and they're aggressive due to the young ones.  Should I trap them?  Shoosh them away?  Feed them and be friends?  

No.  Hell no.  A wise person once said that all a squirrel is is a rat with good P.R.  I wouldn't even give them that.

This is the before and after of this nasty mofo.  It will not be the last.  Notice the baby shit-rats in the "safe" little hiding spot.  They will be dead as well if they don't get the fuck out of my yard.  I'm like Anakin Skywalker in that scene where he finds out that the sandpeople have been torturing his mom for a month.  Not just the men...the women and the children as well.  Sorry mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God punishes all that kill its creatures.

Hope that you get attacked by a mob of ghetto ass gangster "shit-rats" while you are pissing in the snow.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

I welcome the challenge. Oh, and tell god that "it" can bring it as well.

Unknown said...

check out....
the fat racoon


http://www.iliketotellstories.com/2008/06/story-of-fat-raccoon.html

chekat said...

i like your squirrel killing ways. i heard of a website recently that made me think of you:

www.deadsquirrel.com

check it!