Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shit-Rat Shit-i-Cane

Seems that I have officially won the battle for my territories. Taken the hill, so to speak. That nasty red prick from a few weeks ago came back last week. Seems that I need to calibrate the sights on my smoke-wagon. Anyway, he came back, threatened me and my 91 year old grandmother, and proceeded to get capped in the dome one early monday morning. The kids can play outside again.



Look at this fucker! Thats right, not only are they horribly evil, vicious, and without souls...but they're drunks, too! I advise leaving the occasional open liquor around your yard. Apparently, the pricks have no off switch when it comes to drinking. As much as I hate the idea of them catching a decent buzz before they get alcohol poisoning, in the end they'll be dead and thats the goal.

Again, the following picture is there as a warning to you ALL! The goddamn shit-rats are PREPARING FOR WAR! We need to be ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're cracking me up with these photos you found. Well, at least you and the shit rat have one thing in common - liquor me up! If they were smart enough to be strategic, they can take you out when you're hung over. I would not want that to happen though. The kids need you in the front line for this battle.

Anonymous said...

good thing its holding that at4 backwards! we are all safe!