Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is not a chess piece.

A large majority of my 3 readers are aware that I now live with 3 women. Jack Tripper ain't got shit on me. Overall, its a very genial living situation... very fucking spiffy.

As it were, though, all things are not without their failings. I found this occupying the space designated G4.



I didn't know what this was at first. Of course, with the disposition of mine as it is, and my priorities lying where they do, I thought it was a bullet. Maybe a new, awesome, street-legal squirrel annihilating motherfucker that can be shot out of something that my roommates bought me as an early christmas present. Something badass. Something that resembles this shit-canon.



Nope. It was a tampon...

1 comment:

SJT said...

I like your new roommates. If this is their idea of a joke..... then color me amused!