Monday, February 8, 2010

Audrey Marie

One of my best friends in the world had a baby girl today. Audrey Marie... what a fucking knock-out.



Anyone who knows me at all also knows the way I feel about the sheer number of people in the world, and how I think population is possibly the only problem that humanity faces that could trump even religion. The real problem, though, is ignorant, ill-prepared adults who have think that because they are capable of producing litters, that they should.

This man, folks, is an example of what an adult SHOULD be before they get involved with something as serious as having a child. The mother is no different. The little girl will probably be the same.

I'd wish the happy couple 'good luck', but they won't need it...

1 comment:

eric said...

sweet. thanks man.