Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Residence in decline.

As I type this, this greasy shit-ball of disease is laying in front of the door at my last apartment. After I moved out, a friend of mine moved in. Apparently, he hasn't done a damn thing to maintain the level of safety that I once provided.



Don't get me wrong, though, this isn't the same classification as the normal shit-rat that I once rained death and destruction upon in the name of child welfare. No, this a problem of a much grander scale. Standard pellet guns don't do squat to a raccoon unless you were to get real, real lucky. I suggested a golf club. He called animal control.

I guess the point is I'm ashamed and embarrassed by my friend's behavior(or lack thereof). In only 7 months, the neighborhood that I once secured has apparently turned into some sort of shit-sanctuary. When the cats away...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude
You fill me with the urge to defecate on your face.
You are the one who told me to call animal control.
Then you have the gall to Question my manliness..
I say to you It is your fault for not ridding the neighborhood of these pests because you were too focused on congratulating yourself for your pitiful performance on squirrel eradication (which have now come back bigger, faster & stronger.)

SJT said...

Whoa. Them's fightin' words right there.