Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mud Run, here comes me.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/General/MNMGeneralEvents?px=9009294&pg=personal&fr_id=17063

This is the dirty link to what promises to be a dirty, dirty time for me. Along with some of the people that I kettlebell with, I am signed up for the MS Mud Run in September. It's for science, Multiple Sclerosis to be exact. You, and anyone you know, can pledge money to me via the link and help me reach my very modest goal of $400.

Actually, if you really want to help, you could just run the shit for me, because it is no joke. I've talked to 3 people who have ran it already(2 of them ex-Marines), and they have been mentally planning for the run since it kicked their ass last year. These are people in much better shape than myself. It's time to get to work.





Oh, that looks nice...

1 comment:

SJT said...

Cannot wait to see the photos! You'll be fine.