Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Post #200!

Jesus. I was surprised enough to just have the fortitude to make it to 100 posts, but 200? This might get in the way of my aspirations of becoming a lazy ass bitch.

I know that I haven't posted shit lately, but nothing exciting has happened in my life and I respect the 4 people who will read this enough that I didn't want to bore them by jabbering on with a bunch of crap that wasn't in the least bit interesting. It was my slow season, after all, as it seemingly was for the rest of Minneapolis' residents. I guess I could have posted photos of me reading the paper and watching The Price Is Right at Jimmy's, but that kind of thing is usually better experienced.

I did take this photo on a job a few weeks ago.



I don't know. I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Taste Master said...

Keep up the good writing! I do read it and I loved your last royal wedding post!

SJT said...

Your life usually seems more interesting than mine. We can trade any day. I would love to watch Price is Right at Jimmy's.