Friday, June 3, 2011

Prick

Have you ever opened an app on your phone(think Wikipedia, Google, Shazaam, etc), and been completely and totally amused at what you were last searching information on? I spend a good deal of time talking shit at bars so trust me, it happens to me all the time.

This one stood tall amongst the rest for me, though...



I have to ask myself, what conversation was I in that this term even needed defining, and what led up to said conversation? Was I in an argument with an linguistically savy whoreson/cocksucker/SOB, and wanted to double-check my terminology before I whipped insults at him? Makes sense, because I can't think of many things more embarrassing than insulting someone, only to have them bitch-slap you with your own misused words.

I guess I'll never know...

No comments: