Monday, September 21, 2009

Last goddamn game in the dome?

I've stated before that I can't stand the goddamn Metrodome because its true. As this may have been my last baseball game ever attended there, I figure I could at least send it off with a proper kick to the crotch.

Yes, I've had many good times there in my life, as well as seen many good games. I can't fucking stand when people get all sentimental(and I stress the mental) and feel the need to keep bringing up said good times as a reason I should respect the dome more than I do. As if those times somehow owed part of their being good to the dome. As if those times wouldn't have been jillions of times better in an outdoor stadium.

So, fuck it.

I have been fortunate to be able to attend quite a few games with Jeff in the last two years in his bitchin' season tickets. He was packing the kids this time. Despite what it looks like by this photo of me, they kept us in line.







No comments: