Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cute undies!

Quite a few people(neighbors included) have seen me in my underwear over the years. I guess I have no problems walking around in whatever I see fit, as long as I keep it PG-13ish. I've never been told "Hey Kelly, those are really cute undies!"... and I sure as shit don't plan on clicking on this facebook link in order to make it happen. Pure visuals aside, what dude is going to buy underwear from a company called BonBon, anyway? This would probably be a good time to plug Flint and Tinder. I supported these guys on Kickstarter, and got 3 of the best pairs of drawers a guy could want. Best part... they're the only brand a guy can get that's completely made in the USA. Every time I put a pair of their undies on, a bald eagle spreads it's wings and goes "CCAAAWWWW!!!!".

No comments: