Monday, September 15, 2008

Backyard Terrorists.



I've effectively won the battle against the squirrels in my backard.  I haven't seen one for some time now, and I'm getting itchy.

The photos above are the same.  At first glance, one would probably not notice the problem in the wider of the two photos.  These fuckin garden-munchers have extremely good camoflauge.  They are also patient and can sit extremely still for long periods of time causing people to look right past them.  But their strength may be their weakness, because if I ever catch them eating my neighbors garden goods, I'm going to take extra time and extra careful aim and eliminate the problem.

As of yet, they haven't given me any reason to do them in.  But I am a good neighbor.  I will be watching. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, I would check with thy neighbor before I carry out the mission further as they might be a bunny lover, and may be hunting you down afterward. I know I would. lol

I love bunny enough to buy a buddy outfit for BM. I was going to wear it with my pink ruffles panty and white corset on the first day at BM but the girls told me to not wear my buddy ears and tail. =(