Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It takes a village to smoke some squirrels!

This is #11.

At this point in the year, it had been so long since I've seen a shit-rat in my yard that, well, I guess I had started to wonder where they all went. I see them everywhere else... just not in my yard. I guess you could say that in a strange way that I don't understand, I even started to miss them.

Then came Squeaky. I think I'll call him that since I heard him doing that annoying shit-rat squeak. I believe he is the one terrorizing my neighbors roof. WAS the one, that is. I saw him crossing from their yard, and had just enough time to lock and load.



I will take this time to pay some respect to Squeaky... he was a tough son o' bitch. The first shot hit the mark, and he scrambled into the tree, obviously facing the end. I don't want to torture squirrels, nor do I want them to suffer... I just want them to die. That being the case, I went to reload to finish him off. This fucker did not go down quietly it took 5 MORE SHOTS to finish him. Props, Squeaky. Next time, you're brethren may be looking down the barrel of this smoke-wagon.

No comments: