Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NOT Kelly Loverud day.

Let me start by saying that I accidentally got REALLY liquored up last night. I caught up with a friend over some beers and the shit just continued and continued and then spiraled the fuck down hill.

So I started my day this morning in the hole big time. I forged ahead, though, cause I knew that things were only going to get better.

Wrong.



Can you fucking believe the size of the rip in my FAVORITE GODDAMN PAIR OF SHORTS?!?! Of corse this shit happened within an hour of my 10 hour work day, so I could walk around all day showing my undies to anyone unfortunate enough to look in my direction. I'm sure the clients loved it. Very professional Kelly, you douche bag.

But hey, my hangover finally went away at around 5 o'clock. So what better way to celebrate that then by sticking my head into a ceiling fan? Right? Yeah!



This was taken about 45 seconds after it got me. I would have taken another photo after it swelled up and started to look really ugly, but I had a new headache and I was no longer in a fucking around mood. Plus I had a dude named Dan O mending my wound with some sort of spray glue. Dan O's only qualification for this is that he is on a hockey team. I'm looking forward to the inevitable scar.

1 comment:

SJT said...

Scars make the man. Looking good friend.