Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nala Pak

This used to be the Udupi Cafe. That name pulls on the heart-strings for vegetarians and Indian food lovers across the metro area. Since it switched management, I've had mixed results, but its still 90% vegan, and I still have major communication problems with the people working there. So thats good, at least.

What sucked today was that they no longer have a menu during lunch hours. Buffet only. Buffets make me feel like a fat fuck. Like I'm lining up at the trough with all the other fat fucking heifers. Not only that, but I'm not a chef, and I'm especially not an Indian chef. I'm not sure how things are supposed to go together, or even what is supposed to go together. So, I lined up at the trough, looked at the pretty colors, and threw this shit together.



Nala Pak was COMPLETELY empty when I went there today. But get this, while I was walking in, I saw a woman that I work with occasionally coming in at the same time. I kind of felt like I should have sat with her, because we're cool. When I'm doing the photo thing, though, I generally need the whole table so I asked for my own. I felt like such an ASSHOLE!

4 comments:

SJT said...

Ha ha ha.....You are SUCH an asshole. Can't. Stop. Laughing.

JosQ said...

You have done much worst...buttrash!

Anonymous said...

you are an asshole

Anonymous said...

for not shootin Mickey's yet