Saturday, June 13, 2009

NE gone wild.

I had this idea at the beginning of doing the NE thing that I would just shoot houses, bars, buildings, etc. That hasn't exactly worked.



You know what though, fuck it man. People that know me would probably tell you that I am quite the orderly person. I keep my surroundings basically uncluttered and my life in general as together as I can. That mental framework is dangerous if left unchecked, though. For instance, I've noticed it at times slithering into my photographic vision. Yeah, if your an ad photographer, having a preconceived vision isn't just beneficial, its kind of essential.



On the other hand, if you're a dude who is just running around taking photos of your neighborhood, your lunch, or whatever else interests you, a uncompromising eye is just too goddamn dangerous.

Therefore, I'm just going to make photos. I'll sort shit out after I'm done.

No comments: