Friday, June 12, 2009

Truce... broken.

I haven't blogged in a while, yes, but I was on one of the most exhausting jobs I've ever been on. Typing after work seemed daunting, and actually picking up a camera was downright impossible.

The last two nights, though, I got off my ass again and went out to try to make some art. Shitty art, good art, irrelevant and unoriginal art, whatever it takes. It worked too! I got some decent stuff. I even took a picture of that hot dog that I've been wanting to shoot for a few weeks.

I'm telling you this because, as I type, I couldn't give a flying fuck about any of that whatsoever. As I was putting the finishing touches on some NE project worthy photos, I caught a glimpse of this greasy rat-soup motherfucker.



Did he not receive the memo? The Evil Little Geniuses and I had a cordial thing going here so far this summer. They stay the fuck out of my yard, I don't apply lead to their dome piece. Its possible that he knew my stats from last summer, and that about 92% of my registered kills came in the backyard. Perhaps the little gambler was just playing the numbers. Did he realize, though, that I'm sitting on a shit-ton of ammo and its seems like a goddamn waste of money not to use it? In this economy?

I'm not a barbarian. After this one-shot, ultra-clean/fast kill, I at least had the decency remove his corpse from where it lay. A more insensitive man may have let it be run over by my neighbors truck.

I scooped it up in a pizza box and dropped it in the trash.

4 comments:

eric said...

boooooooooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

now that's funny

Rachel said...

what are you doing eating pizza

Haugie said...

I rocked 3 of them out of the trees in my back yard, they fell but were not dead, found em a week later all rotted and dead in my neighbors yard!