Saturday, June 13, 2009

Retro me.

After the realization that I came to which I described in the previous post, I found myself gravitating toward the tracks. These are the kind of places that I liked to photograph when I first got into photography about 10 years ago. I used to go there and do detail shots of aged and broken shit. I know, its not original, but its fun. I still like the act of photographing this crap, and I always seem to like the results.



I think I'm going to put together a book filled with nothing but rusted, vacant buildings and shitty old cars. I'm going to send it to Target and tell them that I specialize in weekly circular product photography with a emphasis on women's feminine products.

2 comments:

eric said...

reminds me of takin photos at the river near wigen hall...

SJT said...

I don't think North campus should be allowed in your blog. Brings back too many weird things. Love these photos by the way.