Monday, June 1, 2009

Mac's Industrial

So I went to Mac's yesterday for some beer and some chess. Right. In addition to that, I was witness to one of the most boss-ass, super burgers that a guy should ever try to wrestle down. And its not one of those "Eat this fucking burger and we'll give it to you free" things... its a regular menu item.

Say hello to the 'Livin' The Dream Burger'.



FYI... that is a slab of special cream cheese along with fried onion rings. Also, I had to ask the man in charge of constructing my edible death wish, Brian Kapke, to leave a bunch of those 'burning rings of fire' off... I'm not sure I had the right lens to get it all in one shot while maintaining the integrity of the background... seriously. Anyway, he was game and did as well at styling this amount of sheer mass as a dude could ever ask.

With the beautiful light on this night, I had grandiose plans of going out after eating and adding some more photos to the NE project. No fucking way. Super fat. It was as much as I could do to make it home and take a half-assed picture of my pantry... from my knees.

3 comments:

SJT said...

Nyquil, Salt, AND Thriller! What a night you have planned.

JosQ said...

Whoa...did you really eat up all that sauce? That is one sinful burger and love the term "boss ass". =) hmmm....when would I ever get a chance to use something that appropriate! It's a very nice picture and you would have to roll me out of there if I finish that entire plate.

I just got back from watching Star Trek. I've seen the TV show but never was attached to it. I really love the movie. Go see it if you have a chance and let me know how you like it.

Eric said...

Ohh Chocolate Jesus I'm cryin inside.
Couldn't give a FUCK if I live or die.

congrats on the 100 posts, you prolific son of a bitch.