Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Food project gets 1,000 volts straight to the groin!

Ok, I'm broke right now. Not much has changed since my trip to the tax persons. Actually, I no longer get mail from the IRS, so I guess thats progress.

Whatever the case, I've been about 3/4 of the way to having enough images to put together a food portfolio that I can be proud of. I've been putting it off lately, but I woke up with some inspiration today and said fuck it, I'm going for a double.

Started at Tanpopo in St. Paul at 11 AM. Japanese noodle place that I've eaten at maybe 5 times prior(including the day before today). Its never been anything but outstanding.



This needs to be said. I've eaten 3 times in the last 3 days in St. Paul. This is not normal for me... I'm a 612er. I imagine that this is what it would feel like to cheat on your girlfriend.

As 3 PM rolled around, I went for a snack at the new restaurant in the Guthrie. I'm not usually one to get seafood in this city, but its Tim McKee's new baby, and I'm pretty sure that guy could take Lucky Charms and milk and somehow make it better than you could.



Yeah, it was as good as I hoped. Looking at my would-be portfolio now, I see that this is the second time I shot a Prawns. Super fucking stupid. Guess I'll have to go back.

1 comment:

Fisher said...

Shrimp tempura udon noodles with some of that Agedashi tofu? If that isn't reason enough to be unfaithful, I don't know what is.

Besides, money's just dirty paper.