Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vintage lovin' 2

I'm not one for posting old photos just because they might bling out my fucking blog, but I'm doing anyway right now. I was searching through a hard drive to find a different photo when I found this on accident. I've always loved this photo, but I can't exactly say why.



As far as I can tell, this may be the first photo that I ever took that was worth a shit. I took it 12 years ago, right when I started taking photos. My dad gave me the camera(Pentax Spotmatic) a couple years earlier, but I only used it to photograph this girls ass once. Thats not creepy like you're thinking right now, because she later became my girlfriend of 5 years.

So yeah, I think this is my first cool picture. Lucky as hell, obviously, but cool.

1 comment:

eric said...

one of my favorites. proudly hangin in my living room. 12 years ago?!?! you are old.