Saturday, November 7, 2009

Exhibit B-1

So its Saturday. Beautiful day... flawless. Woke up early, got some work done on my computer, took my car to my parents and washed it under the perfect fall sun. I was even fortunate enough to eat a delicious, nutritious meal at the Modern with a good friend. Wow, everything is great, huh?

Yeah, thats until I attempt to top off this perfect day with a nice warm salt bath. I round the corner, and I see this...



Can you imagine the look on my fucking face?!?! I understand that a woman's hair falls out the same as everyone else's I even appreciate the effort taken by the offending party to keep this from clogging the drain. Neither of those notches on the yardstick of my rationality could prepare me, though, for what I assumed was an animal of shit-mongous proportions. Could have been a goddamn badger for all I knew. Or worse, that scandalous-ass creature who's name I shall not speak at the moment...

2 comments:

SJT said...

Oh Jesus! I get that all the time, but I flush it. I say...shave her head.

Sara said...

ewwwwww.