Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Physical

On Monday the 16th, I had my physical to see if I'm healthy enough to donate a kidney, and sane enough to know what I'm doing and what is involved. Its an involved process that they put non-directed donors through. When I say non-directed, I mean people like myself who want to donate a kidney but have no specified recipient of which they want to donate it to. The physical lasts 9 fucking hours.

Except for one last heart test, I passed.

I was going to see a lot of this over the corse of the day...



Blood tests up the arse.







Here are two of the many professionals that I established a relationship over the day. I haven't a bad thing to say about one of them.



Hiding my fear and pain behind a smile is one of my specialties. As is peeing into a cup.



No comments: