Thursday, November 26, 2009

To do, or not to do.

I'm not exactly in a financial position to be running out and dropping $200+ on an air rifle right now, but look at this fucking thing!



It may be an early x-mas for me. My gift would be a German-made, rodent killing machine par excellence. I could go into the specifics of this weapon, but that would be dorky. Also, it would distract from the real meaning of such a purchase. That meaning, of course, is not about killing squirrels or satisfying some sort of deranged blood-lust. Oh no. Its about community. Its about keeping our children safe. Its about a more prosperous future. We should consider it an investment into our commonwealth. An investment... in mankind.

1 comment:

u want said...

excuse me? dis is nikhil i have created a new blog please put up some ads here in this blog