Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wild Roast

It took Jenny and I about an hour to decide where to eat today. Part of that is because we were at Jimmy's trying to decide(not smart), part is because I'm an extremely indecisive dude. Of course, when we got here, it took me another 10 minutes to decide what to eat. I was about 5 minutes from missing the light for this shot all together because I can't make up my mind about anything. No wonder I'm still single at 33...



Its the Trinity College Tuna Melt. It is delicious.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe it's not your indecisiveness. maybe it's your tuna breath

JosQ said...

Good one Eric. If it's any consolidation, a cop who worked in my department said the number one leading cause of divorce is marriage - lol

This is coming from a man who recently got down on his knee at his daughter's wedding and on the same day of his 30 years wedding anniversary to ask his wife to marry him again. He got her a classic beautiful diamond ring, which is her first! All this time she only had a wedding band & he had proposed to her over a football commercial with "hey, you want to get marry?" lol... He's a smart man - got his investment worth! I can tell she's so in love with him b/c he makes her laugh and she's the Police Chief!

jmschuette said...

Thats was an amazing sandwich! Quite impressive. Speaking of impressive, I am enjoying the wine Mike had suggested to me from Sorella and I am in love!!! With the wine that is:) Good stuff!