Saturday, March 7, 2009

...and again.

So Jenny and I went to The Modern(again) for lunch. Again, I somehow feel like I need to apologize for eating at the same place four times in a month when there are so many other restaurants to try. Like I said, though, its close, extremely good, and they also have good, cheap wine from 11-4 during the week. Also, they have beautiful food, good surfaces, and excellent light... thus, making it a near sure thing as far as photos go. Also, Sally is great. Unpredictable, and great.

What the fuck. Why am I apologizing, or even explaining where I'm eating? Its my fucking project, and my fucking money.

Heres my fucking soup.



Oh, and whilst outside having a victory cig, I saw this. It has nothing to do with anything, obviously, but I thought it was cool.