Friday, March 27, 2009

Yes, again.

I guess I can't go to the Modern forever on this project. They have a small menu, which I love, but eventually I'll run out of food to photograph there... unless you take specials into consideration.

You know, there isn't anything I hate more than a restaurant with a giant menu that spans multiple different ethnicities of food. I can't name one that does that well. I bet you cant either, because they don't exist. My grandma wants to go to the Green Mill sometimes. I don't fight always, but seriously, take a look at their menu once. Holy shit. Its probably 10 pages. 10 pages of fried shit. Overcooked Cisco doo-doo. Greek booger salads right next to Asian poo salads. Butt-cheese lasagne right next to the worst skank steak you could ever find.

This food, sir, is NOT that...



I can't remember exactly what was in this beet/spinich/egg salad. I DO remember both myself and the person I was there with being overly surprised by how fucking good it was. What surprises me now was that I was even surprised. Kudos, Modern.

1 comment:

SJT said...

It's pretty. I hate beets.