Saturday, February 7, 2009

Adelita's

Man, I love Mexican food. Despite trying to trick myself into ordering something different, I knew that I was going to be getting a burrito on my first trip to this restaurant. Its cool to eat, but I'll have to say that they don't make the best of photos. FYI, this place does a bitchin' hot salsa(temperature hot). Sounds strange to alot of us gringos, I know, but with a bit of research, I found that to be quite authentic to some regions. Don't get me wrong, looking at it right now makes me want another... but I guess its just not quite as... um...

I think they still serve food at 1:06 in the morning so I'm going to wrap this up right now.*




*I feel compelled to let all 3 of my readers that no, they don't serve food at 1:06 AM. They actually close at 10-11. There's always Flameburger, though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there a picture of fat Kelly from these late night dining yet? h0h0hO