Friday, February 6, 2009

Azia

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like to take my money out of my own neighborhood very often. I am trying to be more flexible these days, though, and not just always try to get my way. Plus, I was dining with 2 others on this day, so when they said Azia, I said OK.

Now, I'm not a restaurant critic, but I get around enough to have a moderately valid onpinion(in my opinion). Azia was just not for me. They have a great happy hour, no doubt, but that is really the only time I can see eating there. And it wasn't so much the food... that was really good. The whole place just kind of feels forced to me. I couldn't tell you what the music was that they had going, but Rebecca mentioned something about a Cirque de Solei CD, and that sounded about right. I was half expecting the songs of the Humpback Whales to come on next.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice photo. where is phood photographer on the scale? i know it's somewhere between weddings and naked supermodels, just wanted your opinion. seems you have a knack for it.

Anonymous said...

well said. i agree :)