Monday, February 9, 2009

Shaws, NE

Man, we had a day today at work. Kyle and I needed a few beers and a burger so bad that you'd think it was our last day of a 3 week location job where we had to end each day scrubbing elephant shit off the equipment before we pack it. That never happened, but I can imagine that it wouldn't be the most auspicious of jobs. We DID have to be uncontaminated, wear booties and a hair net, not to mention spend hours in cubicle-ville.

Anyway, I went and tried(once again) to tackle the Shaw Burger. Once again, I failed, but not because of lack of effort. Eating a Shaw Burger makes me extremely thankful that they are just out of short walking distance for me. If they were a bit closer and serving these things until late every night, I would probably need to get new pants in 3 months. Thank you, Shaw's. You took Kyle's and my mood from a 4 to about an 8 in less than an hour. And, again, I apologize for the karaoke incident that I inflicted upon your establishment a few years back.

No comments: